About Me

I am a crazy woman, funny and carefree but type A and anal all at the same time. I have two daughters and a Father who's a King...what more do I need?! My goal on this planet is to help His bride: literally (I plan weddings for a living!) and spiritually (I occasionally offer words of wisdom to loved ones...) Bless us all on this journey!

Jesus and His Girl

Jesus and His Girl

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Jen Should Be A Guy

I've been called many things, but this was a new one. I was recently told by a guy friend of mine I should be a guy, because I know so much "guy stuff." For example, I've seen all the Star Wars AND Lord of the Rings movies, and I like 'em. I like heavy music. I just got done reading Dune. I like Stanley Kubric movies. And more to the point, I GET INSANE ABOUT THE IDEA OF MY BELOVED CUBS GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS! LIKE JUMPING UP AND DOWN ON MY COUCH C R A Z Y. My friend Brandi and I were saying Saturday there's no amount of money we wouldn't spend to see a Cubs World Series game live at Wrigley Field. Seriously. S E R I O U S L Y :)

2 comments:

John F. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth F. said...

That's funny, cause I've totally thought that about you before! As much as you are a girly girl you do like a lot of guy stuff that would make most of us gals PUKE! That's ok, b.c some guy is going to get so lucky when he finds you and realizes he doesn't have to fight over the remote with you. LOL!

P.S. the comment before was me, but I was signed in as John. So, I deleted it and reposted as me. I thought it would be weird for John to say that stuff to ya. LOL!