About Me

I am a crazy woman, funny and carefree but type A and anal all at the same time. I have two daughters and a Father who's a King...what more do I need?! My goal on this planet is to help His bride: literally (I plan weddings for a living!) and spiritually (I occasionally offer words of wisdom to loved ones...) Bless us all on this journey!

Jesus and His Girl

Jesus and His Girl

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Miracle on Kouts Street

Ok, so the retail space I really wanted was only available for sale, not for rent. I couldn't afford to buy so I considered that door closed and looked elsewhere. What I found was bigger but much more expensive; but there were few options in Kouts so that's what I decided on. Well the last 4-5 weeks I've been waiting on the bank, and my flesh would by nature be in a hurry but I've had a peace about it and haven't rushed it. Well. Good thing I didn't sign yet on the expensive place! The real estate agent who had my "Plan A" space for sale CALLED MY HOUSE last week and said when the owners heard there was a girl who wanted to do a wedding store in Kouts, they decided to reconsider, I could have it for rent after all. And the rent is HALF of what the other "Plan B" place would've been. So that's a miracle. But.... went to a store with my sister after church today, and the owner of that store HAPPENS TO BE THE OWNER OF THE PLACE THE REAL ESTATE AGENT CALLED ME ABOUT LAST WEEK. When they realized that I WAS THE WEDDING GIRL they were so excited they walked me over to look at the place, THEN said they know I don't have the money to sign anything yet but they were gonna have the painter come in this week anyway so were there any particular colors I wanted? I crossed the street to the hardware store and picked some out, and this week THEY'RE PAINTING MY STORE in my colors. They don't even know my last name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's favor. That's God:)

4 comments:

Nothing said...

That's when you know that God is definitely in the midst of things....right down to the colors you want. I am so happy for you and am looking forward to seeing your store!!

Elizabeth F. said...

You didn't even tell me about the paint thing when I talked to you!! Wow. When do you get to move in? You might want to join your local FReecycle Yahoo Group and ask for anything you need for your store. That's so awesome!! and God.

Jenny W said...

E-- When I talked to you Saturday night none of this had happened yet! It was all VERY...sudden!

Liz said...

YEA! I am so excited for you! What a blessing and a confirmation that you are headed in the right direction! Hey, come on over to my blog sometime soon! I am posting tonight about some amazing bargains I got today, you can basically get a bunch of makeup for free at Walgreens until February 23rd!