About Me

I am a crazy woman, funny and carefree but type A and anal all at the same time. I have two daughters and a Father who's a King...what more do I need?! My goal on this planet is to help His bride: literally (I plan weddings for a living!) and spiritually (I occasionally offer words of wisdom to loved ones...) Bless us all on this journey!

Jesus and His Girl

Jesus and His Girl

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Twitterpated


I love spring! And although we haven't actually seen it yet, we did hit almost 50 degrees today and it was sunny. Of course after literally 67 days of snow in a row, sunny and 50 just means mud and seeping basements, but hey we'll take what we can get! We change the clocks ahead next Saturday already, which means it'll be daylight til almost 7:00, and the first day of spring is in 2 1/2 weeks (at least according to the calendar!) Easter is early this year too; according to MSN the Easter holiday is always held the first Sunday after the first full moon that follows the Spring equinox. This means that since the first of spring is March 20, then the earliest the first full moon can be is March 21, and the earliest Easter can be is March 22. It's the 23rd this year, that's pretty early! I remember Dave and I started dating 2weeks before Easter in 1990; yes, 1990!!!!!!!!! Holy moly I"m old:) Spring, Easter, Resurrection. Bambi calls springtime the time to be "twitterpated." No idea if I spelled that right, but I hope you all feel it!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I totally know what you are talking about! I love spring! I was just telling Jamie that I cannot wait until I can where flip flops! I am a big sandals girl and as soon as I can go out with my toes showing I will be so happy!

Elizabeth F. said...

Better go get a pedicure for those flip flops! LOL!