About Me

I am a crazy woman, funny and carefree but type A and anal all at the same time. I have two daughters and a Father who's a King...what more do I need?! My goal on this planet is to help His bride: literally (I plan weddings for a living!) and spiritually (I occasionally offer words of wisdom to loved ones...) Bless us all on this journey!

Jesus and His Girl

Jesus and His Girl

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Time to Partay.......

Well this week didn't start out that great, but it's turning out well. I spread the word about Hannah's accident and could feel people praying for us...she was better almost immediately. I won't go into detail about the stuff that was oozing from the wounds, but I've been assured it's a good thing to have the stuff coming OUT rather than staying IN! So she's fine. Meanwhile I did a very fun July 4th Corporate Picnic last year and they've called me back to do it again...along with a WEDDING their neighbors want to have on the same day in the back yard. Um, that may be...a lot. But I'm always up to a challenge when it comes to parties!! I love this job, and am thankful every day I walk into this little shop and think "This is mine." Other parts of my life can be so hard, but this little place is such a blessing. Now if I get to make money at it too, that's just an added bonus!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth F. said...

Yes, $$$$$ makes the world go round. he..he.. Congrats! Sound stressful, but in a good way.