About Me

I am a crazy woman, funny and carefree but type A and anal all at the same time. I have two daughters and a Father who's a King...what more do I need?! My goal on this planet is to help His bride: literally (I plan weddings for a living!) and spiritually (I occasionally offer words of wisdom to loved ones...) Bless us all on this journey!

Jesus and His Girl

Jesus and His Girl

Monday, December 22, 2008

Hoosier Arctic

"Brrrrr" doesn't begin to describe it. Seven was the high yesterday and it got to zero. ZERO. Those of you who live here know what I mean when I say it's possible for cold to burn you. Those of you who've moved are grateful to forget. Those of you who live somewhere warm and don't know what I'm talking about: you suck! Today it's supposed to warm up (I say with a smirk) to fifteen but the windchill is still negative 25. Quick, somebody check my countdown to summer and remind me of how many more days...

4 comments:

Elizabeth F. said...

That's awful! I'm sorry. You could always pack up and come visit us in NC, as it's supposed to be 61 degrees on Christmas Day! Crazy!

Sarafu said...

I gotta tell you it doesnt bother me all that much. I must belong here :)

Jenny W said...

oh...wait...don't look now but it's like 40. wth?! and it's foggy because it got warm and started raining on the snow. nice.

Jenny W said...

AND today it's 62...

?