About Me

I am a crazy woman, funny and carefree but type A and anal all at the same time. I have two daughters and a Father who's a King...what more do I need?! My goal on this planet is to help His bride: literally (I plan weddings for a living!) and spiritually (I occasionally offer words of wisdom to loved ones...) Bless us all on this journey!

Jesus and His Girl

Jesus and His Girl

Thursday, January 8, 2009

FACEBOOK

Prepare to be proud. Ready? I had a Myspace page put up a few weeks ago (had an employee do it. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too complicated for moi). Last night, after much "encouragement" from my good friend Elizabeth, I put up a Facebook page ALL BY MYSELF. Let the accolades begin! Seriously. This is big.

4 comments:

Liz said...

YAY for Jenny! I knew you could do it! This is why I love facebook versus myspace! It is user friendly! Let the fun begin!

Jenny W said...

i've learned to use myspace too but it's way too full of people way younger than I for one thing. and facebook is easier!

Liz said...

I'm sure you are more up on these things than me, but I wanted to make sure that you had seen the facebook updates about Elizabeth's dad. If not check out her page or call me or something!

Jenny W said...

thanks liz, she actually called me from the hospital yesterday and i've checked on all her facebook/blog stuff today. praying he GETS SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!