About Me

I am a crazy woman, funny and carefree but type A and anal all at the same time. I have two daughters and a Father who's a King...what more do I need?! My goal on this planet is to help His bride: literally (I plan weddings for a living!) and spiritually (I occasionally offer words of wisdom to loved ones...) Bless us all on this journey!

Jesus and His Girl

Jesus and His Girl

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tired of Bein' Colddddd...

Anyone who knows me knows I HATE winter. I hate being cold. I'm the nut outside doing yard work in July when it's 99 out because I love summer that much. Beach, waterpark, zoo, lakefront in Chicago, Wrigley Field...ahhhhh. Just thinking of that stuff makes me feel better...a little! The kids only had 1 1/2 days of school this week because of the weather, went in late 2 days last week because of the weather. One morning we woke up and the temp was -9, and that was just the temp! Never in my life do I remember it being so cold out the temp actually had to warm up 41 degrees just to hit freezing. YUCK............................................................................

3 comments:

patty said...

I agree. I have always loved winter. Yesterday I was out scraping the half inch of ice off my windshield and if any of the neighbors were out they now think I am a certifiable nutball. I am out there screaming "I HATE WINTER I AM SICK OF THIS I HATE SNOW!!!" Okay, call the paddy wagon. or patty wagon.......heehee

Elizabeth F. said...

It's going to be 60 here this week. Oops..did I say that out loud? I keep wondering when winter is going to happen here. :-)

I went to the Allergist this week. Got "stuck" 80 times. Yes, I said 80. I am allergic to DUST and MOLD. Dust is everywhere, right?? Anyway, I'm on 4 allergy meds, and good news I think I'm noticing a difference in my ear problem. He thinks my sinuses and ear station tube is inflamed and that is causing the ear fullness and pressure. Sorry to post that on your blog. I should have emailed it. :-)

Jenny W said...

wow. sinuses bad, 60 degrees good:)