About Me

I am a crazy woman, funny and carefree but type A and anal all at the same time. I have two daughters and a Father who's a King...what more do I need?! My goal on this planet is to help His bride: literally (I plan weddings for a living!) and spiritually (I occasionally offer words of wisdom to loved ones...) Bless us all on this journey!

Jesus and His Girl

Jesus and His Girl

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

God Bless Roto Rooter





They're cleanin the crap as we speak and I"m done bloggin about it! On to happier things: I'm posting some pics of the wedding I did a month ago! Much prettier than the poop pics I could have gotten from the sewer dept. to post...

2 comments:

Elizabeth F. said...

Thank you for NOT posting the poop pics! I've seen enough poop for one day. LOL! (Zachary's not mine.)

Jthemilker said...

Lovely wedding.