About Me

I am a crazy woman, funny and carefree but type A and anal all at the same time. I have two daughters and a Father who's a King...what more do I need?! My goal on this planet is to help His bride: literally (I plan weddings for a living!) and spiritually (I occasionally offer words of wisdom to loved ones...) Bless us all on this journey!

Jesus and His Girl

Jesus and His Girl

Monday, August 27, 2007

Poop, Part Deux

Ok so I've had the sewer dept here twice, and had a plumber here this evening tell me I can either continue to put a band-aid on the problem (which costs $135) or fix it (which costs $975). I am an educated person and I understand that this needs fixed, and in the long run I"ll be better off and save more $ blah blah blah if I fork out the big bucks now and fix it once and for all. I get that. But I'm opting for the $135 just so I can flush my frigging toilet! It'll be done in 10 minutes. I ain't goin 4 more days for the plumber to "fix it for real!" And as un-environmentally friendly as it may be I CAN'T WAIT TO BLEACH THE WHOLE FLIPPIN BASEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth F. said...

FLushing the toilet is a high-priority here too, even if most of the little people here NEVER do it anyway! LOL! Gosh, I can't believe the tiem you've had. That sucks. Bleach away girl, but wear a mask.