About Me

I am a crazy woman, funny and carefree but type A and anal all at the same time. I have two daughters and a Father who's a King...what more do I need?! My goal on this planet is to help His bride: literally (I plan weddings for a living!) and spiritually (I occasionally offer words of wisdom to loved ones...) Bless us all on this journey!

Jesus and His Girl

Jesus and His Girl

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Things I Love



Awhile back Bethany posted some things she loves. My bedroom is one, because my mom and a bunch of friends did it for me as a surprise for my birthday WHILE I WAS OUT OF TOWN! I came home to it. Full of Eiffel towers and black&white framed pics of Paris. Love it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful! What an awesome birthday surprise!

Nothing said...

Oh WOW! How thoughtful and what a beautiful thing to do for someone. It's pretty!!

Nothing said...

Looks like the kitty likes it too!!

Unknown said...

I remember you talking/emailing or something about it. It is really beautiful! And You deserve it.

Elizabeth F. said...

Your mom was planning that one for weeks! They did a good job. It's a good thing, cause that would have sucked if you didn't like it! LOL!