About Me

I am a crazy woman, funny and carefree but type A and anal all at the same time. I have two daughters and a Father who's a King...what more do I need?! My goal on this planet is to help His bride: literally (I plan weddings for a living!) and spiritually (I occasionally offer words of wisdom to loved ones...) Bless us all on this journey!

Jesus and His Girl

Jesus and His Girl

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Weddings


Ok so this is not one of MY weddings, but apparently it is someones:) Got it in an email. Anyway you guys know I plan weddings; and I have gotten three calls just this week, from STRANGERS which is nice because it means the word of mouth thing is working! I am even planning a 4th of July party for a very wealthy bunch, pool/deck/fireworks at their home. I told her yesterday we're not gonna do hillbilly red/white/blue; we're renting pretty white linens and white chairs, then decorating the food area with red roses and red tapers and the pool area with white lights and red/white/blue pillows on her patio furniture. She told me that sounds beautiful and if it all works out she'll hire me for her Christmas parties too. Go God! Who knows, if we get lucky maybe this couple in the pic will show up!!

6 comments:

Nothing said...

Congradulations, I am so glad this business is working out well for you. You deserve to blessed beyond compare!!!
Love ya!

Mrs. Sara said...

Wow, that sounds awesome! How do I bust into the party planning scene???

Elizabeth F. said...

Wonderful news Jen! You deserve lots of business.

P.S. Did you not like my new washer?

Jenny W said...

Sure i like the washer, but i was a little more excited for you about the jeep! Anyway i'll be m.i.a. for a few days, me and the girls goin' to the Dells. Pray for me, as i will be the only grownup. Traffic and tolls. And two kids, one who is coming dangerously close to being a preteen girl. Yikes. ;)

Unknown said...

That news is awesome, Jen! I'm happy. Have fun on your trip, you deserve it.

Elizabeth F. said...

Be sure to check out the Summer Must-Have Solarveil Sling Give-Away on my blog! You could win it for a friend or your nephew! LOL!

http://thewholefamily1.blogspot.com/2007/06/summer-must-havesolarveil-sling-give.html