About Me

I am a crazy woman, funny and carefree but type A and anal all at the same time. I have two daughters and a Father who's a King...what more do I need?! My goal on this planet is to help His bride: literally (I plan weddings for a living!) and spiritually (I occasionally offer words of wisdom to loved ones...) Bless us all on this journey!

Jesus and His Girl

Jesus and His Girl

Friday, July 18, 2008

Blast from the Past




I'm in the middle of a high school reunion weekend and pulled out some old pics from the teams I was on. Those of you who know me now will not be surprised to learn that I was in Speech, and Debate, and was very successful at both! So 40 years worth of Chesterton S&Ders are getting together this weekend; tonight was an informal reception that was a HOOT. Tomorrow is the Gala; I"ll post pics when we're done. Here are some from 1992 and 1993! Nice and skinny but BADDD clothes:)

3 comments:

Jenny W said...

shoulder pads anyone?

Elizabeth F. said...

Man, I wish those pics would enlarge on my caomputer so that I could see them better. LOL! :-)

Jenny W said...

go to thechslegacy.myevent.com and look up photo albums. i was in the 90's. some are good, some are sooo bad:)