About Me

I am a crazy woman, funny and carefree but type A and anal all at the same time. I have two daughters and a Father who's a King...what more do I need?! My goal on this planet is to help His bride: literally (I plan weddings for a living!) and spiritually (I occasionally offer words of wisdom to loved ones...) Bless us all on this journey!

Jesus and His Girl

Jesus and His Girl

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Damn Liberals


And I'm one of em:) Except can you be a Pro-Life Liberal? That's my question for the day. Cuz here's why I couldn't be a politician. I want a Bible-believing Bible PRACTICING president. That means don't kill unborn children. It means "Blessed are the peacemakers" and "Thou shalt not kill" so let's not go to war. It means being an environmentalist because we're called to be good stewards fo the Gifts God gives us...and the earth is one of those. It means women's rights because in God's eyes there's "neither Greek nor Jew, slave nor free, male nor female." As in, we're all equal. It means hate the sin love the sinner--so no homosexual couples probably shouldn't get married but they should be treated with respect because they were knitted together in their mothers womb just like I was. It means judge not lest I be judged. It means take care of the widow, the poor, the meek. It means don't lie to the people who elected you. It means be loyal to your spouse, for real. So.... I WANT AN EQUAL RIGHTS PRO LIFE PRO ENVIRONMENT CONSERVATIVE MORALIST LIBERAL ECONOMIST WHO IS PRO FAMILY AND ANTI WAR. Anyone? :) (Oh yeah they have to be ok with me not vaccinating my kids, so I guess they better not have the CDC in their back pocket either. Or any other big lobbying whatever, either. Ok now I"m done. I think).........

6 comments:

Liz said...

Good luck finding that candidate! Wouldn't that be nice! :)

Elizabeth F. said...

we can all dream, can't we? LOL!

Elizabeth F. said...

John said he heard on the news that there was a big breakthrough in the study of the cause of autism. HEard about it? Going to blog about it?

Jenny W said...

there's a gene thing, heard it in passing on the news, don't know enough to blog yet:) (they did say intensive therapy helps if you catch it early, which to me suggests "nurture" rather than "nature" on the old argument, but again i don't know enough yet....)

Jenny W said...

let's add some qualifications, shall we? it's been said that there is technology for a car that runs on water. i know a guy in chesterton who built his car engine to run on french fry oil, and he seriously goes to fast food places and takes their oil at the end of the day that they would otherwise throw away, and puts it in his car. i have a neighbor whose pickup was getting 8 miles a gallon, bought a converter and now gets 28 miles a gallon. how about a leader who TELLS US THAT STUFF, like we're really all in this together; give me a leader who really really has my best intersts at heart. like FDR had his fireside chats? how about a guy (or gal!) who goes on tv every night with cool ideas about how to cut grocery bills, get better gas mileage, etc. the argument is "oh he's too busy with nuke talks and saving the world and stuff." yeah well, to get my vote he needs to be less busy worrying about the world in afghanistan and more worried about my world in indiana. pay attention TO ME. don't you guys go to the gas station and feel like NO ONE IS LISTENING?

patty said...

wow. okay chickie. you better go eat some chocolate. make sure it is organic chocolate with a recyclable wrapper though. heeheehee